This residence was built for the town doctor who commenced duties in the 6th year of the Kyoho Period (1721), and it is currently used as a gallery. The gallery displays collages of color washi paper and handmade works.
2161-1 Tawara-machi, Mino-shi
(Industry Promotion Section, Tourism Section, City of Mino)
April to September: 10:00am - 4:30pm
October to March: 10:00am - 4:00pm