Home > Tourist Information > Architecture > The Former Meitetsu Mino-Line Mino Station

The Former Meitetsu Minomachi-Line Mino Station





A Station Building, Platform and Lines from the Taisho Period

This station opened at its current location on October 1 in the 12th year of the Taisho Period. Although the Meitetsu Minomach line from Shinseki to Mino was closed in April 1999, the station building, platform and lines from that time remain in the same state, and together with the Mino Bridge represent a precious heritage from the Taisho Period.

National Tangible Cultural Property.



Detail
Address Hirooka-machi, Mino-shi
Tel +81-575-33-1122
(Industry Promotion Section, Tourism Section, City of Mino)


Access




Sightseeing Courses Accommodations and Hot Springs Directions